Our Senior Instructors are available for one-hour private lessons starting May 30. All of them are certified by the Tennis Professionals Association or the Ontario Tennis Association.
|$45 flat||For 1 person|
|$60 flat||For 2 people|
|$75 flat||For 3 people|
|$20/person||For groups of 4-6 people|
- Payment must be made via eTransfer only, directly to the instructor
- Please email your payment to the instructor the day of your lesson, prior to the start
- If you are not a member of the club, you’ll also be required to pay the daily guest fee so that you have court booking privileges (only applies during the summer)
- To book a lesson, contact an instructor directly
- Lessons need to be booked or cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the requested lesson times and any no shows will be charged as if the lesson did occur
Please note that use of Southampton Tennis Club courts for paid private lessons is restricted to the club’s current roster of Senior Instructors.