PROVINCIAL STAY-AT-HOME ORDER (as of April 17, 2021)
The provincial government has issued a stay-at-home order for the entire province. The immediate impact for us is no tennis for the time being. However, we’ll continue to make plans for the spring and summer and if we have to cancel any programs at the last minute, that’s what we’ll do. If we all do our part now, we’re hopeful we’ll be able to begin our spring programs on schedule.
The nets have been taken down
The nets will stay down until until the stay-at-home order has been lifted and we’re allowed to resume outdoor activities.
Spring Adult Round Robin
This spring we’re offering weekly round robins for adults. Besides getting your game in shape for summer, this is a great way to meet other players to arrange your own games.
- Saturdays from May 22 to June 26
- 3PM at the Warder courts
- A maximum of 32 players (adults only)
- There’s a consolation round so you’ll get at least two games
- A small fee of $4 for each event covers the cost of balls and prizes
Because we have to limit the number of players, it’s first come, first served. If you already know all the dates you want to play, make sure you let us know. Click here to register.
Click here for more information. Instructions for payment via eTransfer will be provided to registrants once we know the program is allowed to proceed.
Some of our instructors will be available for private lessons in June. More to come.
We’re offering a package of five cardio classes this spring. Here’s what you need to know:
- Saturdays at 5PM at the beach courts
- Dates: May 29, June 5, 12, 19, 26
- All skill levels are welcome
- First come, first served
- $37.50 per person for the package of five classes
- Instructions for payment via eTransfer will be provided to registrants once we know the program is allowed to proceed
Our weekday group lessons for all ages back! We’re not sure who will be happier about this – the kids or the parents! We’ll keep you posted on what these lessons will look like.
Other returning favourites
This summer, you can also look forward to more round robins and some version of Cups Day/Week.
Now that you know what’s on the calendar for this summer, please arrange for your 2021 membership at your earliest convenience. Along with your membership, you’ll need to sign our Waiver & Declaration for you and any juniors in your household.
WAIVER & DECLARATION
All members and guests must sign our comprehensive waiver and declaration form below:
- Each member and guest 18 years of age and older as of July 1, 2021 needs to complete and submit this waiver.
- Parents/guardians must sign for children who are 17 years of age and younger as of July 1, 2021.
- Members and guests only need to submit the waiver once for the entire season.
- Your shoe and member tags will only be provided once you sign the waiver.
Please read the waiver prior to purchase so you’re comfortable with the terms. We will not be issuing refunds if you pay your membership but decline the waiver.